Kombynation’s Gingeric Passion is a fusion of ancient wisdom. Ginger and turmeric are commonly used in many traditional chinese medicine and traditional ayurvedic medicine to treat many ailments. However, they are not only 'herbs' but 'foods' as well, evident in their daily use in cooking. In the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, the value of a pound of ginger was equivalent to the cost of a sheep! Passionfruit on the other hand is widely eaten in many parts of the world due to its low glycaemic index, delicious taste and numerous health benefits. Fun fact: This flavour was actually inspired by a favorite combination of one of our customers!
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
One of the most widely consumed medicinal spice in the world, this functional ingredient is known to confer
- Digestion and absorption of dietary fat for facilitated breakdown 
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and anti-cardiovascular disease properties 
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Known as “The Golden Spice of India”, Turmeric is known to offer
- Health benefits for eczema and asthma
- Balanced blood sugar and joint pain relief 
Passionfruit (Passiflora edulis)
Also known as Granadilla or “Krishna Phal” in India, this passionate pepo superfruit is known to deliver
- Vitamin A together with phenolic and flavonoids which helps to preserve good eyesight
- High potassium, iron and copper content which improves blood circulation and subsequently stimulates metabolic activity in the body 
 Srinivasan K. (2017). Ginger rhizomes (Zingiber officinale): A spice with multiple health beneficial potentials. PharmaNutrition
 Wang et. al. (2017). Beneficial effects of ginger Zingiber officinale Roscoe on obesity and metabolic syndrome: A review. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
 Yadav R.P. and Tarun G. (2016). Versatility of turmeric: A review the golden spice of life. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
 Adams J. (2018) 11 Amazing Benefits of Passion Fruit. Retrieved from naturalfoodseries.com
Served in a glass bottle. Raw unpasteurized kombucha contain trace amounts of alcohol, no more than what you would find in naturally ripened fruits.
Your products would be delivered within 2-7 days after a confirmation email has been sent.